At Finca Casa La Rad we give you the chance to try your hand at grape picking in a historic estate so as to learn the secrets of harvesting grapes by hand to select the best clusters, and how the first musts are produced in the traditional way.
- Arrival and welcome to the plot.
- Explanation of how to carry out the work
- Kitting out with the necessary equipment
- Manual grape picking
- Pressing in a traditional wine press.
- Tasting of the must together with a local product.
- Guided tasting of SOLARCE and CASA LA RAD.
- Activity only for groups, minimum 8 people.
- Available during the months of September and October, only from Monday to Thursday.
- Estimated duration: 2 and a half hours.
*Advance booking required.
We advise you to wear comfortable clothes.
All prices include VAT.
Activity accessible for people with disabilities.
The cheese served in this activity contains lysozyme (derived from eggs).