Discover the mysteries of ageing wine and see for yourself how the different types of wood influence its rest and its character; these are some of the questions that the visitor will discover from the heart of the barrel cellar in a sensory journey that you will not be able to forget.
- Arrival and welcome in the Bodega’s reception.
- Circuit in a 4×4 vehicle to visit the most interesting parts of the estate, in particular the vineyard.
- Cellar tour: fermentation room, ageing cellar with direct sampling from the cask
- Guided tasting of two wines: SOLARCE AND CASA LA RAD.
- Private visit, available every day.
- Duration: 1 hour and a half.
- For groups of more than 6 people the visit will be made on foot.
*Advance booking required.
We advise you to wear comfortable clothes.
All prices include VAT.
Activity accessible for people with disabilities.
The cheese served in this activity contains lysozyme (derived from eggs).